Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bubble Magnets

{I added the magnets on my photo frame}




I visited California last week and my amazing friend Becky (college roommate) gave me some gorgeous homemade gifts! One of those gifts were a set of four bubble magnets. They turned out so great I had to share them with you all.
Lookin good on Becky's fridge


An up close view of the magnets


The last one is in the bottom corner
She said is was so simple to make!
{Supplies}
:: magnets
:: clear floral stones
:: hot glue gun
:: glue stick
:: scrapbook paper
:: Scissors
::pencil

Steps 1: Trace around the rock with a pencil onto the scrapbook paper. Then cut the circle out. Use a glue stick to glue paper on back of a floral stone.
Becky added a letter sticker "B" to the paper
Step 2: Add a magnet with a glue gun on back of the floral stone.
I used the same magnets for my advent calendar

Thank you Becky for the great gift:)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Julie these are so cool! I might just make some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, Julie! Glad you like them:) They look great on your frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to try these today! Thanks Becky and Julie for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete