Thursday, February 10, 2011

My New Anthropologie Inspired Pillows

 I have been on the look out for new pillows for my couch for about a year now! I have had my eye set grain sack pillows from Pottery Barn but then I came across these pillows from Target on Holly Math Interiors. I loaded up the car with the two kids and headed to Target to get them ASAP! They were only $24.99 each which included the inserts!

 {I loved them because....}
1. The yellow mustard color really pops on my leather couches
2. Fabric roses make the pillow unique
3. They look like they came from Anthropologie
4. They were a great price

My pillow search is over and now onto the next!

This is the first time my husband is finding out I bought these? My love, what do you think?

 


How cute are they!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog! I love this pillow and have almost bought it several times. I'm in the process of decorating my home right now. I have a long way to go but I love reading ideas from other people that love to decorate too! You have great ideas! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute, Julie! They really give the couch pizzaz! Love it! Looks like they make the little one smile so I'm sure the big one will too :)
    Take care!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Julie! Your house is adorable, love all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete