Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Own Advent Calendar

My husband was out of town for 3 days this week so I had some free time at night when the kids were asleep.(I made this advent calendar and I'm so excited to open each day with the kids starting December 1st.) I found this great idea on the Somewhat Simple blog. Thank you so much Stephanie for sharing all you wonderful ideas. I can't wait to do a few more crafts from your site.

Supplies:
1. Glue gun
2. 24 Magnets
3. One -24 muffin pan
4. Scrapbook paper
5. Numbers 1-24 {stickers, Cricut machine}

Directions:

1. Cut 24 red stock {or any color} squares 2 1/4 inch x 2 1/4 inch
2. Cut 24 Christmas paper 2x2 inch squares {I used 5 kinds of paper}
3. Cut numbers out 1-24 {I used my Cricut to cut them, or you can use stickers}
4. Attached magnets to back with your glue gun
5. Fill days with fun activities, bible verses or a tiny piece of candy!
6. Enjoy with your family!
One more fun look:)

1 comment:

  1. I found the link you put on "somewhat simple". This is adorable, I keep thinking I need to make one.

    ReplyDelete