Thursday, November 4, 2010

Advent Calender


I have been searching in blog land looking for some good Christmas crafts. I saw this advent calender and fell in love. One, I love scrapbooking and two because I know my kids will love it! We currently don't even own an advent calader and this one seems like the perfect one for our family. Thank you Stephanie for sharing this wonderful idea. Click here for the tutorial: Somewhat Simple


She then stuffed them with great ideas to do as a family:

Click on the images below to print them for your own calendar!


Check back soon to see the advent calender that I created:)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! Great way to make the holidays special for those little people.

    Can't wait to see your advent calendar!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete