Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Puzzle Christmas Ornament

My son Carter made this one and it's the best one!
I got inspired yesterday to make some more Christmas ornaments after I received Jones Design Company Christmas Tutorial email. I made a few from her tutorial which were amazing but then I came up with this one because my kids wanted to make one.

{Supplies}

:: sheet music and scrap book paper- Make sure the paper is double sided {I used Christmas colored paper}
:: plastic ball which were .75 cents at Michaels.
:: puzzle punch or cut our any shape {Christmas tree, Ball, Reindeer}
:: string for hanging {I used ribbon, burlap strips and twine}

{Directions}
1. Cut/punch out shapes
2. Fill Ball with paper punches

3. Put top of ornament back on and tie string. Then hang up ornament:)

It is a very simple ornament but the kids loved every minute making them:) They are already asking me about what craft we are doing next.

2 comments:

  1. Puzzle pieces... what a fun idea! Nice to have some little elves to help ;D Love the paper rosette ornaments, too. Can't wait to put some in the shop this weekend!

    It's chilly out there today but the sun is shining! Hope you're having a good day!

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Is that a Creative Memories punch? I need to get me one of those... :)

    ReplyDelete